Thursday, March 13, 2014

Love Lists- March


The coming of Spring in Tangier has by no means been a slow and quiet process. The sun and warm weather are aggressively ushered in by strong winds and waves, bending the palm trees sideways and making my ceiling groan while I sleep at night. The wind makes everything feel alive and the colors seem more vibrant. I didn't think this place could get any more inspiring for me, but it just grows and fluctuates so much on a daily basis. I can't help falling more and more in love.

Speaking of which:

March Love List

-Listening to the newest album by Ásgeir on repeat and dreaming of taking another road trip around Iceland...
-This artist's delicate, lovely little watercolors.
-A simple and thoughtful tutorial on food photography as story-telling
-Cake truffles? Yeah. I can roll with that.
-I know this video has been circulating around a lot lately, but I just think it's so wonderfully awkward/sweet/romantic. And I'm not even someone who's into romantic things. Trust me.
-Uum so I think I have a full-on tahini obsession. I can't stop. Especially after seeing these incredible Tahini-Swirled Brownies. Ooh I'm swooning.
-Loving the fluid quality of this choreography.
-This gorgeous short film on the creation and destruction of mountains.
-I've been in the mood to get a bit more ambitious with dinners. On my list to make are this, this, and this.
-My newest blog crush.
-Finally, this song on repeat. It's just too damn catchy.

What have you been loving lately?
Happy Spring beginnings!

xx

6 comments:

  1. So happy to have connected with you! Love your blog and am looking forward to following along with you and your travels! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love yours too. Glad we found each other :) xx

      Delete
  2. Just added a new blog to my reader, and a new song to my playlist. Thanks for sharing! Love the pic, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Katie! And thank YOU for stoppin by.

      Delete
  3. I tried your sesame orange cookies and I think the only word fit to describe them is FANTASTIC!!! I used whole-grain tahini which gave them a really robust, nutty flavour.
    I actually have a great recipe for tahini brownies - how about I send it to you as a "thank you"? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed them. Tahini brownies sound amazing. I would not say no to that recipe.

      Delete