Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Lists - February


Art by Souad Benhlimi at Gallery Volubilis, Tanger
Inspired by the wonderful Heidi Swanson, I've decided to do a monthly round-up of links & things that I discover and enjoy. Because sharing is caring. Right?
It seems to appropriate to begin my love lists in February around Valentine's Day, the day a person might take a leap of faith and confess their deep undying love for another. So, with that same spirit, I would like to confess my love for the following things:

-I am just beginning to envelope myself into the pages of this book, but I'm already hooked.
-Lusting over this lovely layered crêpe suzette cake.
-Motorcycle girl gangs of Morocco. Who wants to fly me to New York to see these photos in person?
-Top 10 feminist books for young readers of 2014. 
-This song on repeat.
-This sweet potato caramel recipe is one of the most genius things I've seen all week. And drizzled on double chocolate cupcakes? I'm dying.
-For anyone else with a love of language and a love of simply sweet illustrations.
-This video. Mon dieu. Breath-taking music & dance.
-Finally, a love list wouldn't be a love list without something chocolate.

What have you been loving lately?
Let's share & care & inspire. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been loving your blog lately! Thanks for all of the great links! Sweet potato caramel? A must try. And I love the list of words and illustrations.

    ReplyDelete